Friday, February 14, 2014

Show N K-Tel 2-13-14 Playlist

Right On! - 1976
Thin Lizzy-The Boys Are Back In Town
Heart-Magic Man
Firefall-You Are The Woman
Electric Light Orchestra-Strange Magic
Barry DeVorzon & Perry Botkin Jr.-Nadia's Theme
The Manhattans-Kiss And Say Goodbye
Bay City Rollers-Saturday Night
The Miracles-Love Machine
Diana Ross-Love Hangover
Lou Rawls-You'll Never Find Another Love Mine
Elton John-Daniel
The Commodores-Just To Be Close To You
Paul Anka & Odia Coates-One Man Woman/One Woman Man
Abba-I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
Norman Connors-You Are My Starship
War-The Cisco Kid
Eric Carmen-All By Myself
Pilot-Magic
Flash Cadillac & The Continental Kids-Did You Boogie (With Your Baby)
Brick-Dazz

Show N K-Tel 2-13-14 Show by Show_N_Ktel on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment