Thursday, December 19, 2013

Show N K-Tel 12-19-13 Playlist

Isaac Hayes-Theme From Shaft
Staples Singers-Respect Yourself    
Millie Jackson-My Man, A Sweet Man    
Frederick Knight-I've Been Lonely For So Long    
Barbara Mason-Give Me Your Love    
Detroit Emeralds-Baby Let Me Take You (In My Arms)    
Love Unlimited-Walkin' In The Rain With the One I Love
Joe Simon-Power Of Love    
The Sylvers-Wish That I Could Talk To You
Timmy Thomas-Why Can't We Live Together    
The Chi-Lites-(For God's Sake) Give More Power To the People    
Freda Payne-Band Of Gold    
Chairmen Of The Board-Give Me Just A Little More Time    
James Brown-Get On The Good Foot    
Joe Tex-I Gotcha
Honey Cone-Want Ads    
The Presidents-5-10-15-20 (25-30 Years Of Love)    
The Free Movement-I've Found Someone Of My Own    
Main Ingredient-Everybody Plays The Fool    
Jerry Butler-One Night Affair

Show N K-tel 12-19-13 Show by Show_N_Ktel on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment