Friday, May 30, 2014

Show N K-Tel 5-29-14 Playlist

Bright Side Of Music - 1973

Hurricane Smith-Oh Babe, What Would You Say
The Raspberries-I Wanna Be With You
Gallery-Big City Miss Ruth Ann
Sailcat-Motorcycle Mama
Sam Neely-Loving You Just Crossed My Mind
Timmy Thomas-Why Can't We Live Together
Eric Clapton-Bell Bottom Blues
Lobo-Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
Skylark-Wildflower
Donny Osmond-Puppy Love
New Seekers-Pinball Wizard/ See Me, Feel Me
Jud Strunk-Daisy A Day
The Raspberries-Let's Pretend
Brighter Side Of Darkness-Love Jones
Austin Roberts-Something's Wrong With Me
Dennis Yost & the Classics IV-What Am I Crying For?
The Sweet-It's Lonely Out There
Wayne Newton-Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast
Paul Davis-Boogie Woogie Man
Joe Simon-Step By Step
James Brown-I Got Ants in My Pants (And I Want To Dance) Part 1
The Osmonds-Down By the Lazy River


No comments:

Post a Comment