Friday, May 9, 2014

Show N K-Tel 5-8-14 Playlist

Dynamic Sound - 1974

Bachman-Turner Overdrive-Let It Ride
Gladys Knight & the Pips-I've Got To Use My Imagination
DeFranco Family-Heartbeat - It's A Love Beat
Ronnie Dyson-One Man Band
The Moments-Sexy Mama
Mocedades-Eres Tu (Touch The Wind)
The Stylistics-I'm Stone In Love With You
First Choice-Smarty Pants
Incredible Bongo Rock-Bongo Rock
The Chi-Lites-Stoned Out Of My Mind
Wednesday-Last Kiss
Love Unlimited Orchestra-Love's Theme
Donny Osmond-A Million To One
Tom T. Hall-I Love
Five Man Electrical Band-Werewolf
James Brown-The Payback (Part 1)
Dobie Gray-Loving Arms
Marie Osmond-Paper Roses
Bill Amesbury-Virginia (Touch Me Like You Do)
Looking Glass-Jimmy Loves Mary-Anne
Helen Reddy-One Way Ticket
Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando-Who's In The Strawberry Patch With Sally

Show N K-Tel 5-8-14 Show by Show N K-Tel on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment